Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: Damn Satan worshipping commies...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    According to my religion teacher, Satan worshipping communists became priests in the Catholic church in order to destroy it from the inside, and every child molesting priest=one of those commies -.-

    Other stupid things he's said:

    The Spanish Inquisition wasn't a big deal!

    If you're not Catholic, you=going to hell. If you're Catholic, and don't believe exactly what he says, you're going to hell.

    The world could possibly be flat!

    Condoms have a 90% chance of failure.

    I could go on for days...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm Catholic(Technically, I'm the skeptic in the family though) and yeah, that sounds like a typical Catholic guy.
    Catholics make GREAT TV though, you ever seen any spooky Exorcism movies?
    We are the only religion thats got demons that possess you, good stuff.
    Plus we get to chant and process and be all silly. I like it though, I think its my favorite religion.. But I am biased...
    Great, now everyone will flame me...

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMGWTFLOLBBQ

    Too much to say, too little time, lots of work tomorrow, will post ASAP. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    Good night everyone!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    G'night!

    Noone's gonna flame you for what you believe in, as long as you don't start trying to force your beliefs on others.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll take that as a bad sign...
    Oh no... Is it too late to edit that last post?
    I think I just poured hot sauce and seasoned myself and hopped up onto Wiseman's dinner plate and shouted "I'm a turkey! Roast Beef! Mashed Potatoes" in a high pitched voice while having ym eyes closed.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL!

    I'd be kicked out of a religious school.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    ONG! U INFILITRATED TEH CHURCH N! U COMMIE CHILD MOLESTING BASTARD! OMGWTF U GO TO HELL LOLOLOl!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Your god is dead... and no one cares... if there is a hell... I'll see you there..."

    Man, Nine Inch Nails kicks so much ass with some of their lyrics.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    theyre lyrics may be major badass but the only ones they play on teh radio suck, i mean its so friggin retro X_X

    gimmme tool, perfect circle or metallica anyday lol


    and that guy is such an asenine liar GRAA i hate ppl like that... WHY the HELL would commies give a shit enough to rape little boys JUST to try and take down catholicism... bullshit

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ April 29, 2004 11:23 PM: Message edited by: Cavalier ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kekeke, I think Wiseman forgot to chew my head off on this one...kekeke

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •